I am committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data collected from you or that you provide will be processed. Please read the following carefully to understand my views and practices regarding your personal data and how I will treat it. By visiting www.sdavieshypno.com you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in the policy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), I, Saleema Davies of Frogmore House, Frogmore, St Albans, AL2 2LL.
INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM YOU
The information you provide. This is information that you give me by filling in forms on www.sdavieshypno.com (“the site”) or by corresponding with by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes, but is not limited to, the information you provide when you subscribe to my newsletter, search for or purchase a product or enter a competition, promotion or survey and when you report a problem with our site or otherwise contact me. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information and any personal description (including photographs).
Information I collect about you. I may collect some information regarding your use of our site by monitoring browser functions and files accessed by you. This data is referred to as “clickstream” or “traffic” data. Clickstream data does not contain any personal information and may be shared with certain select third parties. Any such data shall solely be in aggregated, anonymised form
With regard to each of your visits to the site, it may automatically collect the following information:
Technical information including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, Browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), page response times, download errors, lengths of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs, methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call me.
Information received from other sources. This is information received about you if you use any of the other website I operate or the other services I provide. I may work closely with some third partners, including for example, sub-contractors in technical payment and delivery services, analytics provides, search information providers. I will notify you if I receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you provide. I may use this information:
- to carry out my obligations arising from any contracts entered into with you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from me;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services I offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to notify you about changes to my service;
- to ensure that content from the site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information collected about you. I will use this information:
- to administer the site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve the site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of the service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of my efforts to keep the site safe and secure;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- Information received from other sources. I will combine this information with information you provide and information collected about you. This information and the combined information will be used for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of your information
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
- Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
- Selected third parties including:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site;
We will only disclose your personal information to third parties in the following circumstances:
In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If www.sdavieshypno.com or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If I am under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply my terms and conditions and/or other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of the site my customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Where I store your personal data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although I will do my best to protect your personal data, I cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once I have received your information, I will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask me not to process or to remove your personal data by contacting me at email@example.com
The site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that I do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request will be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information I hold about you.